Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Russia 2010 — Day 4


Today I did not get to leave the room all day as I was preparing for class to begin on Wednesday (I teach all day on Wed. and Friday). Earlier in the day, my counterpart that runs the program here at Moscow State Agroengineering University (MSAU), Dr. Konstantin Malashenkov, came by to make sure everything is going well. He is highly involved in international studies here at the university and just came back in from India yesterday and leaves for Germany tomorrow so things have been hectic for him this spring.

I did learn today that we (my students, Sergey and some of the other past Russian students) will all go to the Russian TV tower on Thursday evening (Ostankino Tower) and go to the observation area so we can see across Moscow. It is actually not too far from the Hostel where I live. I should get some really neat photos.

1 comment:

  1. Kostya looks good! I am glad you got to see him, even for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete